Resumen en inglés de las acciones programadas para Mayo del 2012 (listado completo en español):
Permanent information point at Sol Square. If you wish to help, join us here.
Performance of the flashmob 15M Airlines by Salamanca-Dalí Sq. assembly. We invite all assemblies to join us participating in all underground lines. See more info and instructions.
Dos de Mayo Sq. Organizers: Malasaña assembly – Economy Sol – Red March – Youth without a future – Precarious Office
- 3:00 pm – Popular lunch
- 4:30 pm – Debate ‘Crisis and jobs’ by Economy Sol
- 6:30 pm – Introduction of “Precarious Office” by Youth without a future
- 9:00 pm – Movie “La huelga” (The strike).
- 11:30 pm – Info on Global May actions
Lavapiés assembly organizes a fundraising party at 7 pm in Tabacalera in order to pay fines. The assemblies of the North Sierra of Madrid will rally in La Cabrera. More 1st May rallies and activities with participating 15M assemblies here.
Flashmob 15M airlines.
Economic disobedience office in General Lacy St., 8.
Every Tuesday from 10 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 9 pm
Tel. 668858857 / email@example.com
Objection to military spending:
May 9-12, in front of the Ministry of Health
Supporting public health: assemblies, workshops, library, theatre.
May 10-20, Exhibition on 15M at Ateneo, Madrid
Pictures, videos, objects, banners from this year of struggles in Madrid
Student strike and concentration at 6,30 pm in front of the Ministry of Education,
Alcalá St., 32-34, Madrid.
Concentration for public water, Asamblea de la Comunidad de Madrid. Asamblea de Madrid Sq., 1. Transportations: commuter train Renfe, Asamblea Madrid-Entrevías station, lines C1, C2, C7
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Campaign: Close your bank account in Bankia
Introduction of the Citizens Court
May 12: Consumer strike: Don’t buy, don’t consume
May 12: Demonstration with 4 marches from the North, East, West and South towards SOL, with a minute of silence at midnight
We’ll return to Sol marching from peripheral towns and neighborhoods
During the day there will be marchings from towns and neighborhoods, gathering at 4 meeting points at 7 pm, and continuing to Sol.
- North: San Bernardo Sq. 7pm-Preciados-Sol
- South: Atocha 7 pm-Carretas-Sol
- East: Cibeles 7 pm-Alcalá-Sol (head Veterans Goup)
- West: Oriente Sq. 7 pm-Arenal-Sol (head Solfonica Orchestra)
May 12-15: Assemblies, performance, workshops, videos throughout the squares: It’s a rainbow
- Mayor Sq.: Education
- Tirso de Molina Sq.: Migration/public water
- Opera Sq.: Housing and politics
- Sol Sq.: Economy meeting and reflection/action permanent assembly
- Strings: Environment
- Callao Sq.: Red square: Unemployment and alternatives
- Pontejos Sq.: Civil disobedience for peace (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Descalzas Sq.: violet square: Feminism
- Benavente Sq.: Social and Youth
- Strings: veterans / Environment
- Ultraviolet tide: this will occur different places, participating in several squares and assemblies to pose transversal issues about procommons, violence, gender/species strike and other subjects
Salamanca-Dalí Sq. assembly:
Silent sit-down strike in front of a bank with stickers saying “We are not commodities in the hands of politicians and bankers”. Our action will support those of the Housing office.
http://madrid.tomalaplaza.net/2012/05/0 … rrabankia/.
Meeting a 8.00 am at Sol
Housing Interneighbour group: action against Bankia, Celenque Sq. at 8 am. Petitions will be presented for payment in kind, interest claims due to the EURIBOR fraud and symbolic deletion of savings books.
May 15, Sol Sq.
- 10 am-10 pm: hunger strike in support for the Palestinians on hunger strike in Israeli prisons (international mail office); performance at noon
- 11,00 am-6,00 pm: open mic to share experiences, proposals and the results of the work done in the tematic squares, assemblies…
- 6:00 pm: Performance on the Labour reform “SABER Y PERDER” (Knowing and losing): Everything you always wanted to know about Labor reform (but were afraid to ask) at Sol Sq.
- 7,00 pm: General assembly SOL
‘OUTRAGED ST. ISIDRO: TAKE THE RIVER!’
Saint Isidro Day is one of the local holidays in Madrid. PASSACAGLIA by the gat@flautas (cat-flutists), SOLFONICA ORCHESTRA CONCERT, POPULAR LUNCH AT THE MEADOW. Bring food for you and for sharing! OPEN AREA: outraged poetry performance, singer-songwriter concert.
May 18: action in front of the European Commission, Castellana Promenade, 46. Protestations against the European Bank in support of Occupy Frankfurt and Ireland referendum
May 19-20: Social Forum in Madrid
- May 19-20: Madrid Forum as part of Global May
- May 19, Retiro Park, near the Crystal Palace, workshops and meeting areas from 10.30 am to 10 pm.
- May 20, Joint Forum-Sol assembly, at Sol, 7 pm. Agenda:
- Assessment of May 12-15
- Assessment and conclusions of the Madrid Forum in Global May
We’ll celebrate the creation of the Madrid assemblies and invite all neighborhoods to plan how to do it.
Subject: 26 27M anniversary